Friday, September 10, 2010

From Fance

My mind is a maze of contradictory statements confused by the new language and scenic view over coming my senses. Even my palatte is taking a hit. The most dangerous lies of all are ones that one tells to him/her self. For only you can make believe (or not believe) in something. The mind is a clever tool that even fool ourselces at times. We make up that we miss someone or someone place and instigate that feeling because we believe that we did not choose that particular feeling; it came about without us knowing about it or consciously deciding to feel that way; we say, "the feeling chose me", "I had no control of it", or "It is there so I must believe it" when there is no such thing. There is always a choice to be made when it comes to a state of mind, a state of being. You choose who you are being through your thoughts, speech, beliefs, actions, and attitudes and with these you shape your world and how you effect everyone elses.

I am racing back and forth between different parts of my body trying to find my equilibrium point for I seemed to have misplaced it. I feel like a lost toy who was put on the wrong shelf or I have two left shoes on. These examples above are, despite the universality (made up word) of the tenses (not sure if that is the correct word(pronouns, maybe?)), it is the story I make up currently about myself. I write it down and share it because through this window of mine, others can look in and take in all they see, learning all they read. I am just a continued part of a dialogue that has been taking place long before I was born and will continue long past my extraordinarily short time with the temporary vessel I was given.


Is being alive not enough? People talk of purpose of life, but is life not purposeful enough by itself? You are here. Despite all the odds and the (almost) infinitly far off chance, your eyes are open and shut and read this world. There is no need for much else. Be happy with yourself today. For you are awesome just being here. Make everyday a celebration. Enjoy the sun.

From l'hexagon,

anthony

1 comment: