Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Mmmmm......Bacon.






Sir Bacon (not sure what he did to acfcomplish a self-portrait, but lovely ruffles)






I could ask for no bra. The stubble is fine.


My guitar sits in a corner in the room i am in. It is no more than 3 meters from me (starting the American SI unit trend), but I feel far from it. Well, I did, earlier this night. Music has always come extraordinarlly easy to me. Her and I have always had a great love life (especially sexually), but sometimes I have problems feeling her up. I seem distance from it. It seems to have gone some place else temporarilly. It always returns, but I expect it to go one day and that will be the last time a song will be able to flow through me. It a ridiculous fear I know, but still it crosses my mind. It is a fear. That god will take back his gift one day seeing that I have not been using as I should and give it to somebody who will. I better start using it more. A lot more. But I have other gifts, and I konw better.

I think about the year of 2012 and wonder if the world we inhabit will cave in on itself and this blue dot with the only living organisms known to us in this universe will cease to be. I think that if this does happen than why am I wasting my time with not doing what I want? t is a trap to think like that, though. It puts in a place of death instead life which stints the imagination and joy. Do not become caught up in death. It is so much better to become caught up in life.

Always ask yourself, "what next?" for you are never done. And you will never be "there." That place that you want to get. You will never reach it. Hopefully. You're not there, yet. If you were than what would be the point in continuing? If you did get there, then that would be it and the hertz would come to get you. Just keep moving, man. When you reach a point when you think you have done "it," and you have reached "there," ask yourself,"now what?" And go from there. We all have do something till our time passes. Just go crazy with it.

Think about everything that everything has been through in order for your existence. Trillions of years ago, something (very vague) happened and the universe was create. In that, was Earth. Billions of more years later a barren wasteland filled with mountains and volcanoes gave way to water and a gaseous sky gave way to sunlight. Billions of more years and a singled-cell organism makes it's way into the game. Still, Millions of more year, this single-celled population comes together to make a multi-celled, multi functioning organism that begins to swim around in the oceans while big continent-shaped plates begin moving and seperating. This amiable amphibians make their way to land and begin to adapt and fly and crawl and grow until the earth is filled with an umpteenth amount of animals all originating from the same beginning. One extinction follows the next along with numerous mother earth menopauses featuring heat waves and ice ages. When things settle down, it happens, upon pure chance (maybe), that a certain race of furry filled (perhaps coming from the see) begin to develop a larger cranium radius. This race of homo sapiens begin a reproduce and evolve from sticks and stone wheels to bicycles and solar panels. Then, through a numerous amounts of interactions and pure chances bring two people together and out of millions of sperm cells, one finds the egg and you are born. Through all the unlikely hood of your existance, but there you sit (or stand) on earth. With people that love, food that nourishes and sun that baths you. And you complain about traffic, or get angry when a white shirt becomes a faded pink when accidentally thrown in with a red friends, then say how unlucky you are. Never forget how lucky you are. How cool you are. How fortunate you are. How kick-ass and how much you are a bad motha-fucker.

Cosmically,
anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment